Allfetish Goddexx Daphne - Glaze Your Face
Description: Hi pet.
Are you in the mood to stroke your cock, hmm?
Have you come to Me today searching for some release?
Oh, you�ll be getting some release today, and so much more. But don�t start stroking yet.
You see, I like to get something out of My slaves masturbation.
Sometimes I use masturbation as a tool to influence your behaviors, sometimes you must send Me a tribute before you cum.
Format: mp4
Size: 1.38 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:10
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>
DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Description: Hi pet.
Are you in the mood to stroke your cock, hmm?
Have you come to Me today searching for some release?
Oh, you�ll be getting some release today, and so much more. But don�t start stroking yet.
You see, I like to get something out of My slaves masturbation.
Sometimes I use masturbation as a tool to influence your behaviors, sometimes you must send Me a tribute before you cum.
Format: mp4
Size: 1.38 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:10
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>
DOWNLOAD VIDEO