Solo Scat Girls, Lingerie, Piss, Pov, Outdoor, sg-video.com, Young Girls, Sg video, Shit On Floor, Scat
Zooskool, Beastiality Milfs, Beastsex Videos, Beasty Grannies, Beasty Porn, Beasty Shemales, Beasty Whores, Bestiality Live, Dogsex Live, Euro Animalsex, Gay Beast Movies, Goat Fuckers, Hard Beast, Homemade Zoo, Horse Sluts, Horsesex Videos
Footfetish, Public Nudity, Barefoot, Dirty Feet, Lesbians, Masturbation, Anal Masurbation, Pissing, Flashing, Exhibition, Nude in Public, Outdoor, Upskirt, Bottomless, Tattoed, Matures
  • Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Arianicolexxx - Beg Me To Pop Your Pegging Cherry 4k




Description: What a lucky boy� today we�re going to be popping your pegging cherry�. under one condition. That you beg me to do it the entire time. Tell me how badly you want me to be in yours holes, and how badly you want me to use you however I please. For a first timer, you take my strap so well� and if you want to be a proper sissy, and graduate to the next step then you�re going to have to show me how bad you want my cock. I keep pegging you until you leak cum through your cage, and once I am satisfied with the milking I give you, I graduate you to a fully flat cock cage.

Format: mp4
Size: 3.59 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:10:15

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - Join Marisol's Elite Stroking Squad




Description: Are you here for the interview? Ok good, I think that we have just the right opening for you but I need to sit down with you and get a feel for you. I saw your resume and your pictures and well I was impressed. Do you feel like you're up for the challenge? Well you don't even know what the challenge is yet, ok let me explain. Well first I wanna have you maybe strip for me? I know it's crazy, don't worry about it, it's fine, we're all friends here, I like to treat my employees like they're friends around here and we just know every part of each other. So why don't you strip for me?
Let me see. You can go slow, I know this is really nerve-racking for you, but trust me, you will get used to it. It's a brand new work environment for you, I understand. Now get completely naked, I need to see what I'm working with here. Don't be scared, don't be shy, show me. Oh.. I see.. And you're already hard? Wow well you could have put that on your resume, I definitely would have liked to know ahead of time, I'm pleasantly surprised. Most boys that come in here and they're really nervous and that affects how hard they get, but it seems to not have affected you, huh?
But don't worry, this is a good thing, I think that this is exactly what I'm looking for. Why don't you stroke it? Show me. Just nice and slow. We're going to work through a little endurance test, just to see. This is part of the interview. This is the interview. I'll get everything I need to know exactly from this. All I need is for you to just stroke for me. You're already hard so why don't you just keep going. Keep it hard for me. I don't want you to lose it. Now maybe just a little bit faster. It feels good, right? And it really helps that I wore this shiny outfit today, huh? Isn't that nice to look at? Keep going. Faster. And stop. Good boy. I'm impressed. You're doing really well.
Well I suppose I should tell you exactly what I have you here for and why you're doing this. I have a few openings in my ESS department and that's our Elite Stroking Squad. We have Lots of boys, but I need more because more boys to really work through all the requirements because the others just couldn't keep up. But I don't think that will be a problem for you. I think that you're going to be a part of the ESS. You need to be resilient and you need to have endurance, you have to be able to stroke for a very long time And be able to cum on command. So let's keep going, stroke more for me. We're going to go a little bit faster now, I need you to know exactly what you're in for.
How about if I do a bit of a rundown on what you'll be doing every morning, if you were to work here. The minute you clock in you immediately start stroking. You punch in, and stroke. Keep going really fast for me. And.. Stop! Oh I know it's hard, but I need you to keep going even though it aches, even though all you wanna do is just spill. But you can't. Not until you punch out. You will spill at the end of the day, and that's all you have to do all day long is just stroke and stop. Stroke and stop. You can do that, right? I think that you're more than equipped for that sort of task.
Keep going. Just like that. Faster. Really build it up. And stop! Very good! Wow! I am very impressed with your work so far. I think this could be a really mutually beneficial employee/employer relationship. I think that you know exactly how to listen to your boss. You know how to obey commands. I know it's so hard to hold back for a girl in a shiny outfit with really big tits. I know it makes you want to cum. Well that's exactly what I want you to do. Do you think you can do it? Let's try. Why don't we do a countdown? And while I'm counting you down just think about how good this job is going to feel. Yes, you are my Elite Stroking Boy. 3, 2, 1... Cum! Oh god fuck yes you're hired! So we can start on Monday, right? I'll see you then.

Format: mp4
Size: 623.33 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:10

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - Powerful Ceo Wife Makes Her Husband Her Bitch




Description: Hi honey. I'm home. I had a really busy day and what are you doing with your pants still on? Hm? You heard me. Take them off. What? You think because I'm home that I can't still be the powerful CEO in charge that I am at work, barking orders? I have a habit of working late, it's just my go getter mentality. You know that about me babe. And you know that if I want something, I'll get it. And I'm going to get it from you. It's been a really fucking hard day and so I need you to do everything for me. I need to sit back and get ravaged by my submissive husband.
Down on your knees. Stroke. You know how powerful I am in my job, and you know it wasn't easy for me. You know I worked very hard to be in the position that I'm in. There's no harm in bringing it back home. Some people don't like to mix their work and home life but I find that it really works out for me. I get everything that I want, everywhere I go. And I want you do to what I say. You're going to stroke for me. Show me how hard you get when a powerful woman bosses you around.
Stroke. And maybe I'll ask you about your day. I don't do that very often. We both know what's really important. We both know that there's a bit of an imbalance in this relationship but that's how I want it to be. That's what makes it balanced. You scurry around and you do my bidding while I sit back and smile and say, 'That's my sub. That's my man. He'll do whatever I want him to do.' And you've always been like this haven't you? But it's only once I started moving up in the ranks at work that you started realizing that that makes you really fucking hard. Right? It makes you really hard to watch your wife boss people around at work, doesn't it? C'mon, you can admit it to me. You can tell me anything. I promise I won't use it to my advantage and completely fuck you over.
Stroke. You like it when your wife uses you, takes advantage of you and makes you do everything for her. Me too. All I want when I get home is for you to fuck me, but I need to get you ready first. I need you under my control. Keep stroking. No you can't ravage me yet honey. No, I'm not ready yet. I have to get a little bit more hot before that happens. You have to warm me up still. And I know the perfect way. Why don't you tell me by repeating after me. 'You own me Marisol.' Good boy. I like it when you're honest with me and you communicate with me like couples do, ya know.
Normal couples communicate, we just communicate in different ways. I tell you what I want, and you do it. And all I have to do is wear a super sexy outfit under all of my boring office clothes. It's like a super power wearing it underneath my dress every day. I have the ability to get everything I want. Everything. And then I come home and take it off, and then I get even more. It's funny how that works. And through the course of our relationship you've been getting less and less, but that's ok. I don't mind being the bread winner, but that just means you have to do more for me in return.
Stroke faster. When are you going to get to fuck me? Oh soon I'm sure. I'm still not warmed up. You're going to have to work harder. Harder. That's what I'll be saying to you when you finally get to fuck me. It'll happen. Keep stroking. I'll watch. I'll supervise. You're my Bitch. And you call me Mistress, not boss. Bitch, take off my shoes. Good. And I want you to keep stroking while you do it. And say, 'Yes, whatever you say, Mistress.' Stroke faster. Oh when do you get to fuck me? I wish you'd stop saying that, Bitch! You will, once I watch you spill all over the floor in front of me. Stroke Bitch. You can move up the ranks like I did. I worked really hard to make my superior happy and look where I am. And maybe someday you won't be a submissive anymore. Or at least we can pretend. When do you get to fuck me? Not anytime soon.

Let your addiction to Marisol Price begin!

Format: mp4
Size: 725.73 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:56

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Princess Michelle - Succubus Seduction




Description: After endless nights of calling out to me, I've finally decided to pay you a visit. You so desperately wanted to experience the pleasure of being with a succubus that you forgot there could be consequences... Too late now! You'll have your thoughts drained from you and your energy absorbed, leaving you an empty shell of a man who can do nothing but dream of me and obey. You foolishly wanted to experience possession, and you'll get your wish, but as they say, you should've been careful what you wished for.
This clip contains binaural beats and immersive audio, wearing headphones while watching is recommended.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:18

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Shiny Goon Fuel 9- Ultimate Pump Mix





Description: The ULTIMATE remastered, enhanced, remixed, and combined BRAIN MELTING PMV of my shiny goon fuel series. Timed audio to keep that scatter-dicked brain focused on nothing by my OILED body DRIPPING sweat. Writhing and teasing you into pure bliss. Enjoy this

TAGS: humiliation, jerk.off.instruction, foot.worship, verbal.humiliation, ass.worship, goddess.worship, foot.fetish

Format: mp4
Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:47

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Summer Fox - Snooker Loser Sph





Description: We�re playing snooker and you lose. I tell you that the loser has to take off his clothes and you eventually agree. When you do, I see your tiny penis and start to dominate and humiliate you, making it clear that you�re a little bitch and that you will do as I say, including leaving your clothes off for the rest of the evening.

Format: mp4
Size: 872.23 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:45

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish_Emily Walters - British Barbie Gets Pussy S0lammed In Her Pink Pantyhose



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Starring: Emily Walters

Emily is your Quintessential barbie girl but she comes from England. She loves to talk about her silky nylons and how she wants a hard cock to fill her up. Rubbing her tiny feet on your body while you slam her tight pink pussy is the greatest feeling you can experience. Emily gets her pussy slammed hard and then sucks your balls until you explode in her pretty mouth. Enjoy the Pink Barbie fantasy.



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize:459�MB
Duration: 00:28:25
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

ZYumX6xdyjOAEHZ.mp4

ZYumX6xdyjOAEHZ.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish_Lucy Mendez - Tiny Latina Pounded In Pantyhose



Release Year: 2026
Genre: All Sex, Gonzo, Hardcore
Starring: Lucy Mendez

Hard body Lucy rides cock in pantyhose better than anyone I have ever fucked. Wow! She worked my swollen balls and cock until I sprayed cum all over her beautiful face.



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize:618.2�MB
Duration: 00:25:25
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Fft4vYrDXru6aOW.mp4

Fft4vYrDXru6aOW.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish_Zoe Grey - Zoe's British Creampie



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Big Tits, All Sex, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore
Starring: Zoe Grey

Beautiful and Dirty British Milf Zoe is back for more cock but this time she wants you to fuck her hard in those sexy silky Pantyhose and dump your big load in her tight English Pussy.



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize:2.42�GB
Duration: 00:23:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Zbk7yjzHJBs0czM.mp4

Zbk7yjzHJBs0czM.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish_Amber Bloom - Huge Tits Amber Wants A Hard Cock In Pantyhose



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Young, Gonzo, Big Tits, All Sex, Hardcore
Starring: Amber Bloom

Amber Bloom is over for a casting and WOW does she have the Biggest Natural Tits you ever saw? Those Huge boobs falling out of her bra really turns me on and I can't keep my hands off of them. I really need to get my hard cock in between those tits and watch them bounce and shake while I fuck her tight 20 year old Pussy. Rough fucking Amber makes me shoot a big shiny load on her Big Naturals and she is so pleased with her first casting with the Nylon Perv.



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize:493.1�MB
Duration: 00:24:15
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

36jqXx0tkMQL06M.mp4

36jqXx0tkMQL06M.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish_Marina Gold - Sweet Latina Doll Face Fucked And Facialed



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Gagging, Hardcore, Gonzo, Young, Deep Throat, Blowjob
Starring: Marina Gold

Marina is sweet girl from Peru who loves to wear Nylon and drain older cocks. She came over for a casting and got her tight throat fucked and cute face covered in jizz.



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize:361.5�MB
Duration: 00:19:52
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Th6fLpmtvN2lXOd.mp4

Th6fLpmtvN2lXOd.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Coraborealis - Completely Useless Cock




Description: Your below average cock is bad enough, but to make matters worse, you�re also a premature ejaculator. Satisfying a woman is out of the question. Your cock is completely useless. If you ever want a chance at a relationship, you have to accept that it�s going to be sexless- for you. Do you really think she�s going to remain faithful to someone who can�t last more than a minute? Do you really think she�ll give up her sex life like that? No way. The only way this will work is for you to provide for her while she fucks a real man on the side. Someone who can show her what a real cock feels like. Someone who can give her the orgasms that you never could. If only you weren�t a below-average, premature ejaculator...things might be different. But you�ll never change. So resign yourself to the life of a sexless cuckold.

Format: mp4
Size: 794.36 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:31

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Emilymarilyn - Stroke Your Goon Stick Joi Stocking Leg Tease (dressing For Pleasure)





Description: JOI Stocking Leg Tease Dressing for Pleasure Fetish Goddess Emily Marilyn Fully Fashion Backseam Nylon Stockings High Heels Legs Feet

Dressed in a sensational sheer and shimmery skin tight blue dress exposing my beautiful big tits and sensual lingerie underneath. Garter belt holding up my silky smooth fully fashion backseam black nylons stockings complete with the keyhole back of my thighs. All that is missing are my high heels. Watch as I slip my pretty feet into the toe box of my French high heels and strap them around my ankles.
Now my outfit is complete and I know the power I have over you leaving you totally mesmerized showing off my slick black patent stiletto heels. Did you notice the gorgeous diamond detailing on the backs of my ankles? These stockings have so much exquisite design and detailing! Running my bright red nails across my body feeling the soft material feels so good. When you see me in my ff nylons I know I make your cock twitch and throb. Giving you one of my iconic leg poses making you throb and drip precum.
I want to cock tease and make you totally goon out to my black ff stocking legs! I give you permission to admire my stocking clad legs and tug on your goon stick! Teasing with my stocking tops and sexy backseams. Imagine taking the head of your cock and running it up and down the silky material of my stockings. Dripping and getting so wet with precum! Stroke for me! Stroke and Pump! Go totally mindless and pump your cock! Goon out for your Gorgeous Goddess. Feels so good following Goddess� orders! I am the one in control, I am the one who says if you get to cum or not! What if I let you slip your hard cock between my thighs, feeling the sensual soft nylon wrapped around your horny dick! Get your throbbing hard cock in your hand and jerk it! Beat your meat for Goddess! Stay gooning for hours.
Binge on all of my stocking tease clips and goon goon goon! Prove to me that you can hold out and totally goon for hours! Femdom Fetish Goddess Emily Marilyn makes you Goon!

Categories: Gooning, Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Pantyhose/Stockings, Tease & Denial

Format: mp4
Size: 802.95 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:44

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Goddessmayhere - Finger Lickin





Description: A non-nude game oriented around bra and panty changing, with some bratty premature ejaculator oriented teasing. V. Face the camera again, let the viewer jerk thumb three fingers. Repeat bra changing. Take your skirt/pants off, revealing a full coverage panty, now the viewer can only use thumb two fingers. Repeat bra changing. Change your panties into a skimpy thong, let the viewer only use thumb one finger. Repeat bra changing (one or several times) Ending should involve an orgasm for the viewer, but I'll let you surprise me on how. Ideas: You could simply strike a pose in bra and thong and tell the viewer that he can come now. Or you could put your shirt and pants back on and then tell the viewer he can jerk with his whole hand.

Format: mp4
Size: 486.37 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:00

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Lucy Spades - Advanced Dick Breaking





Description: You want to go limp forever; so you get bumped up to ADVANCED Dick Breaking� Lucy walks you through the many ways to destroy your cock and balls while you sit there and TAKE IT! After all, it�ll be worth it in the end, right?

Format: mp4
Size: 757.28 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:42

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Mandatory Locktober For Small Dicks





Description: You want to go limp forever; so you get bumped up to ADVANCED Dick Breaking� Lucy walks you through the many ways to destroy your cock and balls while you sit there and TAKE IT! After all, it�ll be worth it in the end, right?

Format: mp4
Size: 1.18 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:59

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Miss Alika White - Fry Your Brain For Me





Description: I�m going to do irreversible damage to that beta brain of yours and use your weaknesses to own and control you.
All you have to do is give in to your urges and stroke� I�ll take care of the rest.
You think you�re a gooner now? Just wait and see what I turn you into.

Format: mp4
Size: 4.18 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:29:59

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Miss Anna Noire - High On Cock





Description: Today you will inhale the aroma of submission and let Me turn your brain into My playground once again. You will have your sexuality rewired and your hunger for cock will feel more inescapable than ever. You'll beg to get teased and manipulated into becoming My homo slave and no matter how afraid you become, you'll beg to remain on your knees, at My feet, worshipping cock.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.77 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:21:45

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 
Top