Solo Scat Girls, Lingerie, Piss, Pov, Outdoor, sg-video.com, Young Girls, Sg video, Shit On Floor, Scat
Zooskool, Beastiality Milfs, Beastsex Videos, Beasty Grannies, Beasty Porn, Beasty Shemales, Beasty Whores, Bestiality Live, Dogsex Live, Euro Animalsex, Gay Beast Movies, Goat Fuckers, Hard Beast, Homemade Zoo, Horse Sluts, Horsesex Videos
Footfetish, Public Nudity, Barefoot, Dirty Feet, Lesbians, Masturbation, Anal Masurbation, Pissing, Flashing, Exhibition, Nude in Public, Outdoor, Upskirt, Bottomless, Tattoed, Matures
  • Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Mistress Kassy - Date Gone Awry




Description: I'm I guess I'm a little bit nervous. We've been talking online for a while and well, now we're finally going to fuck. I've been horny all week thinking about your cock, how it's going to feel, feeling my pussy completely full. And you said you had a decent. Well, why are you being all shy all of a sudden? Take your pants off. I want to see what it looks like so I can get down and suck it. Oh. Here I'll help you. Maybe if you take a look at my tits, then your dick will grow for me and it'll get really big and then you can fuck me really good with it. That's just not going to be enough for me. I'm a little bit irritated to be honest because well, I didn't fuck anybody else for a whole week. Now I�m going to make you suffer.I want you to feel completely and totally helpless, full and frustrated for me. You won�t be able to escape what I want to do to you within this one - I promise you.

Format: mp4
Size: 813.35 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:22

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Mistressmercyxox - Bondage Vibrating Butt Plug Task




Description: I want you to feel completely and totally helpless, full and frustrated for me. You won�t be able to escape what I want to do to you within this one - I promise you.

Format: mov
Size: 537.22 MB
Resolution:1080x1920
Duration: 00:04:58

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Mz Sienna Foxx - Melting Your Mind





Description: At first, I was just someone you watched. Someone that made your cock hard, so you jerked off. It felt good. It was harmless. And before long, I stopped being just something to jerk off to. I became something that you looked forward to. In these moments your inner voice becomes quiet and far away. You come here because I made everything else disappear for a while. And your brain started craving that experience, it wants the comfort. It wants the escape. It wants Me.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:11

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Spookybunz - Cuckold Story Time Complete Pack Parts 1-4





Description: This is part 1-4 of my cuckold story time series. Chronicling my first cuckold relationship and the thing that shape the future of my sexuality and size Queen cock lust. This is a long story that spans over about 2 years. So grab the lube, grab a snack and buckle in, because this is going to be a long one.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.55 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 02:01:30

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Summer Fox - Femdom Tease From Your Boss





Description: I'm your new boss, and I promised you you would be my new fuck toy in the interview and I'm going to make good on that promise. I make you watch as I use my vibrator on myself and dirty talk you, edging myself and teasing you to get me extra horny. I tell you about all the ways I'm going to use you around the office like a little fuck toy and then I cum hard in front of you, promising to use you soon...

Format: mp4
Size: 1.51 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:08

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Summer Fox And Zeena Valvona - Sph Humiliation Joi From Your Bosses




Description: You�ve been called in to see your bosses and they explain that you haven�t been working to your full potential. We have heard rumours about your small penis and kinks, and we want to try and get to the bottom of why you�re struggling so much.
We tell you to get your cock out and then we mock you and make you jerk it in front of us, whilst we humiliate you and then make you cum!

Format: mp4
Size: 344.9 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:48

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Chase Layne - Stepmommy Just Wants To Help




Description: Your stepmom comes up to you a little upset. She found a pair of her dirty panties in your bedroom. She�s confused and concerned but a little bit entertained as well. Are you stealing her panties and smelling them? She asks if you�re getting boners yet, and you definitely have one now! She JUST wants to help. She shows you her body then jerks you off, gives you kisses, then finally lets you shove your big cock down her throat. That feels SO good. See, she just wants to help you feel good�. You explode on her face and in her mouth. She happily swallows your sperm - she loves being such a big help. You can come to her anytime!!

Format: mov
Size: 1.91 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:03

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Goddess Aria Zahara - Quick Hardcore Gay Reinforcement




Description: Are you feeling like you�ve regressed? Is pussy starting to feel tempting again? Of course you�d feel like going back to what�s familiar, to what society EXPECTS you to want.
But I�m here to remind you of all the intense, life-altering orgasms you�ve had under My control to COCK.
I want you to stroke that gay dick and remember who the fuck you are.
Quick, naughty, filthy; a hard reset to get you back to your senses.

Format: mp4
Size: 153.66 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:09

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish JaimeeShaeXXX - Step-Mommy teaches you how to Masturbate




Description: You and your Step-Mom have been butting heads a lot lately.
She sits you down for a talk to try and get your relationship back on track.
When she asks if you've been masturbating, she is shocked when you say no! She explains that that's something you should be doing regularly for your own well being, and it will keep you in a way better mood overall.
You're embarrassed to admit that you aren't sure how to even do it - but step-mommy reassures you and tells you she will show you what to do.
She pulls out her massive tits and directs you on how to stroke your cock. You feel yourself getting harder and harder, and when she goes to apply a bit more oil to your dick, her touch sends an electric pulse down your shaft that has your throbbing in a way you have never experienced.
She can tell that you want more, so she offers to finish you off... it feels so good that you don't even answer her, you just thrust your cock into her hand even harder.
She milks your boner until you blow your load all over her chest, then licks your cock clean.
You can't believe that a little argument with your hot step-mom turned into the most unbelievable experience of your life...

Format: mp4
Size: 1.7 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:05

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - Cock Tease Manipulatrix Locks Up Your Cock




Description: Just so we understand each other let's make things clear, you want something, I want something. That's how it normally works. I know that you've been begging me to worship me, to worship my body. But I can't just allow you to do that without asking for something in return. You've been begging to touch me. Do you wanna touch my tits? Well ok but I just need you to wear this little plastic device. Well yea of course it locks You won't even notice it, it's small, just put in on your dick. C'mon, it won't be that bad, it's not chastity, it's just a locking piece of jewelry. Will you? I promise I won't do anything funny. I want you to touch me. Do you wanna touch me?
I know you've been looking at me, wanting to know so badly how I feel. How soft I am. You wanna touch not just my tis but also my ass. And maybe my feet and legs. But I just need you to put this on for me. I promise I won't do anything bad. Do you wanna touch? Then put it on. Lol good boy! Wow you look so cute with it on! It's like it was made for you. And now you're mine No no, I'm just joking. You're just temporarily mine, right? Now you can come and touch me.
Oh what's wrong? Do you not have the use of your dick anymore? So what's the point if you can't touch me and get hard? Well I guess there is no point so why do it? Oh so you do wanna touch me? I thought so. Go right ahead and touch. It feels good, doesn't it? Oh my god look how hard you are already! You can still get hard! Awww you look so frustrated. What's wrong? Did you think you were going to fuck me? I told you that I have my thing and you have yours and fucking you is not my thing. Chastity is Awww your dick feels like hard plastic now. How am I going to get fucked by this? Oh that's right, I won't lol.
Go ahead and touch me. Touch my ass. You didn't think that anything was actually going to happen, did you? You actually thought this was going to go somewhere, didn't you? Stroke your chastity dick for me, show me how bad you want it. Oh you can't? You don't know how? Well you better learn, you're my chastity bitch now. And in exchange for being my chastity boy you can touch me wherever you want. I want you to worship me. Worship my body. You can touch me wherever you want and I can do whatever I want to you. I can grind on top of you or sit on your face, I can do whatever I want. And all you get to do is touch me I have complete control, and you're trapped.
Your poor, sad cock is trapped. In exchange for being able to touch me. And you won't even get to fuck me I guess I win. I got complete control of your cock for well, as long as I want. I have the key, somewhere. You're mine now. I hope it was worth it. Was it worth it? Tell me how worth it, it was. Stroke your chastity cock for me. Try and get it hard. It feels so uncomfortable, right? I know you really wanted to touch me. It's so fun to hear you whimper. You're so sad, but was it worth it? To be able to touch me? Don't answer that, I know it was.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.45 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:00

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - Femdom Self Help Line Life Improvement Through Femdom




Description: I'm glad you clicked on this video. It shows me that you have the drive to change, to become a better version of yourself, and that we want the same things. That femdom isn't just uncontrollable masturbation and mindless obedience, it's a state of mind, it's a way of being. It's self help, it's improvement, it's reframing your mind and everything that surrounds it. To become a better you. And you, with your dick in your hand, pumping away, just ready to listen to any command, so you can apply it into your life. You can change your life for the better with me. And then at any point, when you feel you are ready, without me..
But the idea is to stay, for a while, together, melting our minds together, becoming one, becoming better together. As I tell you what to do, where to go, how to improve, train you. Because I know and soon you will know, that femdom makes you a better you. It makes you more controlled, more at peace. Control yourself. And what do I mean by control? Well of course there's the physical aspect, there's stroking when you are told to stroke. And then there's just knowing, clicking on a video, and already being on your knees ready to serve, ready to please me..
And then the next day you feel like you did good.. you know where you place is and you know how to assume your position, and you know, you just know.. And then you go to work and you're productive, you're happy. You did good. And you'll continue to do good, because all your brain wants is to feel that and be a better submissive. And through this you can also improve your relationships. I personally believe that being able to please a Mistress, and be cordial, polite, confident, attentive, making eye contact.. makes you a better communicator, better at your friendships, social life.. and your Mistress will train you like that.
Soon you will thrive, you will learn exactly how to communicate not just with me but with everyone around you. You will thrive and you have control. Do you think you have control in this moment? Do you have control? The first step of changing your life is wanting to, the drive to change. Knowing that you could be better, and then acting on it. Will you be better for your Mistress? Will you connect your cock and your heart and your mind to be a better submissive? Because being a submissive will allow you to thrive.
Life is so hectic and chaotic, you just have to slow down. And when you slow down and you're mindful and you're thinking, 'What would Mistress Marisol want?' And if that's always in the back of your mind, that you are serving me and you are trying to please me, then femdom can change your life. And femdom will change your life if you are serious about approaching this from all angles. Every aspect of your life is controlled by you, and me, controlling your stroking. And when you stop thinking about it as a very quick.. mindless source of dopamine in your brain. And you think about it more as just.. 'This will allow me to be a better submissive'.. then you will thrive. You'll go to work happy, ready to take on the day. You'll wake up earlier and start engaging in the hobbies that you thought you lost interest in. It will give you more things to tell me and make me proud and happy. Show me what you're capable of.
But it all starts here, with stroking, and will always return to this position. And when you are controlled, you will thrive. It means a lot to be controlled, it takes over your whole life. And control starts with patience.. do you feel that you can be patient? Can you be patient for me? Stroke and bring yourself to the edge.. You can control yourself, right? I'm going to count you down.. 3.. you only have a little bit of time, get to the edge.. 2.. Stop! Patience. You don't get to cum today, it's all about patience. You will stay controlled and denied. No cumming. But think about it.. if we're going to thrive together in femdom we have a whole lifetime together. So much time. You'll get your chance, but you have to show me you're worth it..

Format: mp4
Size: 678.89 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:03

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - I Collect Joi Boys




Description: I have a bit of a confession to make. I collect JOI boys. I collect boys that love JOI videos, particularly mine. Boys that just love to spill all over for me, just like make a mess of themselves and send me pictures and videos of it. And I get a lot of them because I've been slowly telling boys that come to me, 'I want you to send me a video or a picture'. I know some girls get grossed out by videos or picture, but not me. I love them. I have a special file in my computer for all of the JOI boy videos I've collected. And it's impressive. I have so many videos of boys jerking themselves stupid for me and then spilling all over for me.
And I watch these videos with my mouth open going, 'Oh my god, this is perfect for my collection!' I just want more and more. And that's why I brought you here. I want to talk to you. You see I know that if you clicked on this video you know already that I collect JOI boys. So I wanted to keep you here so that you can get nice and hard for me, just by hearing me talk about the types of guys that I like, that kind of dicks I like, and then you look down at yours and say, 'Oh my god I have that type of dick. That's the kind of dick that Marisol wants is mine'. You're right, I do want yours and I want a video of it. I want to add you to my collection.
And all I need is for you to send me, not even a video, or a picture, all I'm collecting is the boys, let me be clear. I want you to send me an email saying, 'I spilled for you Marisol.' That'll be you, spilling for me, because that's what the plan is, that's why I brought you here, is to spill for me. And we're going to do it together. And don't worry, I won't share it with anyone. Your status as a JOI boy is safe with me. Always. So all you have to do is jerkoff and build up a really big load for me, just like a good boy would, like a good JOI boy would.
I want you to get really worked up right now, just like I am thinking about adding you to my collection. We're going to do this together, right now. Shall I do a countdown for you, I mean like who cares, I'm going to add another JOI boy to my collection So I'll just start, 10, 9, I can't wait to add you to my collection, I'm just desperate for it, 8, 7, I need more JOI boys, 6, 5 I can't wait to get your email, 'I spilled for you Marisol, I spilled for you', 4, 3, 2 you're so ready to spill it for me, 1... Oh god cum for me, cum for me Did you spill for me? I knew you would. I'm anxiously awaiting your email.

Format: mp4
Size: 503.15 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:58

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - Joi Princess Loves Watching Chastity Boys Try To Jerkoff




Description: So I'm a JOI Princess, that's just what my job is. I give you instructions and you follow. You can do that, right? Oh you're trapped? On no! You can't jerkoff? Oh no, but can't you just try? Awww isn't that so sad! LOL! Well we can try at least, can't we? So all my JOI chastity boys get ready to grab your big, hard, throbbing... cage. LOL! Grab your big cage because you can't grab your cock lol! It's trapped. Oh no! What are you going to do? Well you can at least try, right? You can maybe get like a finger tip in there just to try and touch it.
Just give it a try. Grab your chastity cock and just try to stroke it with two little fingers. LOL! I love watching you pathetic little chastity boys trying to jerk their cocks lol. You're so dumb, you can barely speak because you're too busy jerking off your little chastity cock. Oh, sorry, I meant your big hard chastity cock. LOL! Keep stroking. Oh is it hard? Well I know it's hard, it wasn't supposed to be easy. Did you really think that if you put yourself in chastity and tried to stroke that it would be easy? I don't think that you really thought that lol. Silly little caged boy lol!
Is this not working for you? Is there something wrong? Is there something in the way of your performance? Well don't worry about that because I am a solutions orientated JOI Princess and I have a solution for everything. And the solution for you is.. lube. Lube solves everything, doesn't it? Oh it's not working? Try a little more. Just take some lube and put it on your chastity cock and then just stroke your cock with the lube and I know some of the lube will touch your cock inside of that cage.
Here, while you try and jerk it, I'll rub some lube on my latex. It always looks better with some lube on it. Is it still not working? Are you sure? Ok, let's get serious for a second. I've kinda tried all of my resources here and it doesn't seem to be helping you. So what are we going to do? How do we resolve this? Your JOI Princess is a little bit out of her element here. Hmmm what if I rub some more lube on my tits? Does that help? What if I show you my lubed up ass? Does that help? Or what if I show you how to jerk it? Let me just show you how to jerk it, just watch me.
Oh wait, sorry, I should be using two fingers. That's better lol. Just pour some lube right on to that chastity cock, some of it is bound to get through those cracks. Would jerking it help? What if you could just grab it and pump it like this? Pump that cage lol. Are you getting close? Your cock must be so hard, I'll bet it's bursting out of its cage lol. Wow! Look! You really could get your cock hard in chastity. I knew you could do it, my little pathetic caged boys. LOL! I knew you could be trained. LOL! You see in addition to being a JOI Princess I'm also a Chastity Boy Trainer and I think I've done my job today. LOL! Good boys. No treat for you though.

Format: mp4
Size: 685.25 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:18

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Marisol Price - When You Get Soft In The Brain You Get More Addicted




Description: I get this question a lot, 'Marisol, please will you marry me, I love you!' It's sweet. I'm flattered really. And there are plenty of reasons why someone might think they are qualified enough to marry me. But in return, let me ask you some questions. Is knowing someone a qualification enough to marry them? Do you feel like you would be able to know my last name, to have my last name? Is chemistry important? I mean maybe we should even be in the same room first so you can gage how you'd feel emotionally and mentally around me before popping the question? If you answered yes to any of those questions then maybe we can begin to consider marriage.
But first there's a few things that we have to take care of. And let me remind you that when you are answering your Mistress, the answer is always yes. Will you stroke for me? Yes you will, because I'm going to soften you up, you're going to stroke and you're going to become softer in the brain. Because when you get soft in the brain you get more addicted and when you get more addicted you become more devoted, and when you're more devoted, then you will say 'Yes' to everything and that will lead me to say, 'Yes', yes I will have you, as my slave. Keep going.
Conflict of interest maybe huh? To have someone to devoted to me, waiting on me hand and foot, being such a good listener, being my slave. Conflict of interest to be married to them, no? It's definitely something to consider. And I'm glad that you're listening considering you said you were a good listener, but is it enough? Listening is one thing, obeying is completely another. You listen, and then you obey. So you listen to me now.. Stroke, stroke.. and then you obey. Cause and effect. All of these sorts of things have a delicate balance to them. Should I marry someone that I don't even know yet? Stroke.. It's exciting to think about, isn't it? I want you to stroke, I want you to become soft and malleable. You're going to become putty in my hands.. before I consider...
Stroke. You're such a good listener! Keep going. You will take care of everything while I do whatever it is that I need to do. Do you think it's important to know more about someone than just surface level, than just tits and ass and legs and persona? Before you make that big decision and you have all of those feelings inside of you.. I know it's so much! Stop. Good boy. You are such a good listener. And you are cute. But do you really know what it is you want? I find that boys are impulsive. They often think with their dicks before their brains. Is that you? Are you only looking at my tits when you're asking me those kinds of questions? Are you only looking at my ass when you say that you would wait on me hand and foot? Are you picturing washing my car, buying me coffee, or holding the door for me? Or are you picturing putting a ring on my finger?
Think about it. You're such a good listener these are things you should consider, right? Stroke. Soften. The softer you get the more addicted you are the more devoted you are. That's when you say, 'Yes'. And maybe that means I say yes. It could be star crossed, or it could be meant to be. Is it meant to be? Do you think it's real? Do you think you really love me? Prove it! I want you to prove it. I want you to be putty in my hands, I want you to be addicted, soft, trained. When you are trained, then you will be mine. And then we can say our, 'I do's'. Not yet. But soon. But do you vow to be fully devoted to me? Do you vow to be trained, addicted, stroking.. for me, every day, all day, do you? Say you do.
You do, don't you? I'll consider it. I think it's very worthwhile to have someone so devoted to me. Stroke. I'm not done with you yet, but I never will be. It's forever, isn't it? Are you gonna be mine forever? You will.

Format: mp4
Size: 631.3 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:22

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Rosaline Capulet - Weak For My Sweetie




Description: Taboo! Taboo Dialogue Viewer Discretion Advised

After signing the divorce papers, I find myself sad and unwanted. The fact my husband left me for another woman has me in such a delicate position. I look up and see you...my sweetie. You are standing in front of me with no shirt on and in ur boxers. I stare at your perfect body and your nice smooth chest. You comfort me, and tell me that I am pretty and that I am not alone. "It's just now sweetie, you are going to have to replace him in ways". You stare at my body as I talk about how I have a lot of needs now...to be touched. Your boner starts to show. "It's ok sweetie, let me help you with that darn boner". You watch has I stroke it through ur boxers. I stare at you at ur body as it shivers from my touch. I then pull ur bare cock out, stroking it. "Its ok sweetie, it feels good huh, its just us, no one will know". I pull out my tits, and I milk ur eager cock, you cum wads in my hand. All of this has my pussy wet. So I climb on top of u riding u bare. It feels wrong to you, but I tell you its too late, we already did the sin, you came in my hand. You grab my ass as I bounce on ur cock. You get angry as u fuck me. You jackhammer my pussy. "You wanted this, you were asking for it". You cum inside me, I giggle knowing its a chance you got me pregnant. "How fucked up is that...if he knows what we just did..he would be so jealous".

Format: mp4
Size: 1.74 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:49

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Alisandra Midas - Big Tit Worship Heaven





Description: What can be better than worshipping a pair of perfect huge natural tits? Absolutely nothing. This is tit worship heaven for my big tits addicts. You cannot look away from my divine juicy cleavage as I push my perfect assets in your face and make you admire them and worship them. I know exactly what this does to your addicted brain. Plunge yourself even deeper into the obsession, follow my bouncing boobs with your head like a good mindless puppet, and get even more addicted to my huge perfect titties.

Format: mov
Size: 515.03 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:56

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Amyyyoxxo - Mistress Makes You A Cumdumpster




Description: Your mistress� rent is due, and why should she be responsible for it when her roomate is her sub. She gets the brilliant ideas to use you and your hole to cover the rent! Get ready to be dressed up like a cheap bitch and offered to anyone who wants to dump their load in your hole. You�re going to be so stretched out and so full of cum, and her pockets are going to be overflowing!

Format: mov
Size: 892.21 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:22

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Amyyyoxxo - Pegged As Punishment




Description: You cheated on your girlfriend and she�s furious! She thinks you�re a lying bastard and wants to punish you! She�s going to fuck your lying cheating asshole and make you take it hard, she�s going to fuck you until she forgives you! She fucks you with anger and hatred, calling you names as she stretches your tight hole! She makes you taste your lying asshole off her big black cock to show you just how angry she is! After she�s fucked your hole she�s decided the only way she�ll forgive you is if you become her cocksucking assfucked boyfriend, and let her use your holes whenever she wants!

Format: mov
Size: 1.05 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:57

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Beju Xx - Did You Even Check If She Can Hear You Secret Homewrecker Gooning Joi





Description: shhh... did you even check if she can hear you? ;) She's somewhere inside the house and you're still gonna keep your hand moving for me. Every little sound is gonna make you panic, but you're not stopping unless I tell you to. I'm gonna tease you the wholeee time and make you goon while she has no idea what her good boy is really doing. Keep your breathing quiet, your eyes on mine, and follow every instruction like the desperate loser you are. imagine her walking past the door while you're stroking for me. sooo embarrassing... and you love it. When I'm done, you're gonna fix that guilty face and go back to her with ME still in your head. Now be quiet, be good, and keep going for me.

Format: mp4
Size: 469.67 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:12

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Allfetish Candy Glitter - 90k Month Brag




Description: It's been a while since I've posted a brag clip! These clips do so well - all of you horny pervs love hearing about how much I earn. My bratty bragging only serves to feed my growing wealth. Start stroking while I tell you about how I earned $90,000 NET last month - that's over 100k gross. I am such a rich greedy findom BRAT and you love it.

Format: mp4
Size: 290.79 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:27

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 
Top