Solo Scat Girls, Lingerie, Piss, Pov, Outdoor, sg-video.com, Young Girls, Sg video, Shit On Floor, Scat
Zooskool, Beastiality Milfs, Beastsex Videos, Beasty Grannies, Beasty Porn, Beasty Shemales, Beasty Whores, Bestiality Live, Dogsex Live, Euro Animalsex, Gay Beast Movies, Goat Fuckers, Hard Beast, Homemade Zoo, Horse Sluts, Horsesex Videos
Footfetish, Public Nudity, Barefoot, Dirty Feet, Lesbians, Masturbation, Anal Masurbation, Pissing, Flashing, Exhibition, Nude in Public, Outdoor, Upskirt, Bottomless, Tattoed, Matures
  • Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Footfetish Amyyyoxxo - Foot Worship From Pindick Cuckie




Description: You have been given the privilege of worshipping my sweaty smelly soles! Aren�t you lucky! Of course i cant reward you without dishing out some small penis humiliation for such a pathetic caged loser

Format: mov
Size: 934.35 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:43

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Footfetish Mandy Wolf - Unemployed Bottom Feeder





Description: Custom Script Video begins with Mandy sitting down behind a desk or table, obnoxiously putting her feet up and kicking off her shoes in front of me. If she chooses to wear socks, please keep them on for now. She'd say something similar to "oh I'm just going to get comfortable, I do enjoy putting entitled unemployed losers in their place". From here her tone and attitude is very smug, superior, sarcastic and condescending using lots of pointing and clicking with her fingers. Just overall a brat who enjoys inflicting the humiliation she's giving me. She is admonishing me for turning down a warehouse job that her agency recommended to me which I thought was beneath me. She calls me a dumbass because now I have broken the contract I signed which says I must not refuse suitable work when it comes my way. She tells me she now has the power to end my government payments entirely unless I comply with her. She informs me she's going to make two things happen by the end of this: she's going to put me in a job I really deserve and she's going to give me an "attitude adjustment". She is saying this while she is putting on a foot show in front of me. At this point she notices I keep staring at her stinky soles which she put right in front of my face. She laughs as she calls me out for being a foot loser on top of everything else and orders me to put my face in her funky feet to sniff them while she reprimands me and tears me a new one. This is when she takes her socks off, if she is wearing any. I'd also like her to describe what her stinky feet actually smell like here or at some other point in the video. She goes on to look at my file and resume (she can pretend to by looking at paper, notes, laptop or other device). She endlessly mocks me for being unemployed for so long and says the job search activities I've documented shows I keep applying for the same type of job and am just doing the same thing expecting results. She says she thinks I'm lazy, incompetent, self-delusional, that I think I'm better than I am when I'm really just an idiot bottom feeder. She calls my resume utterly pathetic and laughs at my mediocre degree and GPA, my experience consisting of a couple of unpaid internships and some casual work, and how hilariously I'm getting closer to 30 and somehow I've still never been employed by anyone full time. Then her face lights up and she says she knows the perfect job for me, which she says I have to accept given I refused the last one and my payments will stop if I don't do what she says. She informs me of a new janitor opportunity at the cleaning company that cleans this very office and I'll be earning federal minimum wage cleaning after people like her who will always be above me. The best part is this company also does domestic work too, she says she will ask specifically for me to regularly clean her house. She tells me while I'm there I may as well clean her stinky feet with a tongue bath too and tells me to do that right now, laughing and calling it my first "cleaning job". The video ends with her mocking me for licking her feet and smugly telling me "I told you I'd give you a job and an attitude adjustment". There will be no more lazy days for me, I'm going to be working very hard as the office janitor and her little house maid. She sarcastically congratulates me for finally getting full time work for the first time, saying we are going to call the cleaning company and sort the paperwork later but for now I can continue licking her sweaty feet clean.

Format: mp4
Size: 651.2 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:54

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Footfetish Nina Crowne - Beta Job Interview And Foot Massage





Description: After receiving career counseling (Beta Career Advisement) you push back and continue on the path you want to go on anyway. You get a prestigious degree and do really well in school and decide to apply for corporate jobs that an alpha would normally apply for. You get in for the interview, but your interviewer sees through you right away. With your beta temperament, there's no way she can hire you for the job you want--you just don't have the kind of assertiveness and confidence that role requires. She sees how disappointed you are and offers you a lower position, something more fitting for someone like you--an assistant to the female executives in the company. You'll have to do their laundry, get their coffee, take their messages. The pay isn't very good but the benefits are great. The last part of the interview is to prove you can do a good foot massage, so she takes off her shoes and gives you her stockinged feet to massage while she fills you in on the rest of the details.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.08 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:12

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Footfetish Princess Camryn - Becoming My Foot Cuck





Description: You thought marriage meant comfort but tonight you're being reminded exactly where you stand. When your wife calls you in for a serious talk, you quickly realize this isn't a conversation it's a reckoning. With her bare feet resting on the table, she lays out the truth you've been too weak to face: you've never been the man she deserves. As you obediently rub her soles and listen to her cold, dominant confession, the dynamic between you shifts completely. Your weakness, your obsession, your desperate devotion she sees it all, and she's ready to reshape your role in her life.
What follows is a ruthless transformation from husband to obedient house pet. Stripped of dignity and control, you need to accept the new rules of the house and the arrival of the real man who will be taking your place. Under her sharp commands and humiliating expectations, you're pushed deeper into submission, trained to serve, obey, and worship exactly as she demands. By the end, there will be no confusion about who she belongs to and what a pathetic, trembling beta like you is allowed to be.

Genre : Foot Domination POV

Format: mp4
Size: 1.64 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:43

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 
Top