Solo Scat Girls, Lingerie, Piss, Pov, Outdoor, sg-video.com, Young Girls, Sg video, Shit On Floor, Scat
Zooskool, Beastiality Milfs, Beastsex Videos, Beasty Grannies, Beasty Porn, Beasty Shemales, Beasty Whores, Bestiality Live, Dogsex Live, Euro Animalsex, Gay Beast Movies, Goat Fuckers, Hard Beast, Homemade Zoo, Horse Sluts, Horsesex Videos
Footfetish, Public Nudity, Barefoot, Dirty Feet, Lesbians, Masturbation, Anal Masurbation, Pissing, Flashing, Exhibition, Nude in Public, Outdoor, Upskirt, Bottomless, Tattoed, Matures
  • Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pissing from Beautiful Girls | Pissing Action Urine Soaked Heat

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Upside down

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

Do you ever watch porn and think "I wonder if I could do that"? I get that feeling all the time these days, like I want to try it all, do it all, experience it all! And this is exactly what I'm doing this week - trying a super intense new position that I've seen many times but never had the guts to try. Turns out there was no reason to fear - although it is was pretty uncomfortable for the neck after a while it's was extremely fun and HOT for me! I love how vulnerable I am in that position, like Bruce can basically do whatever he wants with my throat, breasts and pussy and I just have to take it... heaven for a submissive such as myself! :)

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 186kbps






File size: 381.8 MB


Download Upside down
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Pure piss 2

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

A pure piss session like the good ol days... as requested! Two different scenes in which I swallow the entirety of Bruce's bladder - with a smile of course because I love to be useful! This reminds me of our early videos... aaah, the memories! Hope you enjoy and kee those suggestions coming, we love you


Format: mp4
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 218.7 MB


Download Pure piss 2
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Lady Sonia Golden rain in the summer (July 5) (2014)

Video language: English

Out in the beautiful English sunshine doing exactly what I love doing most of all... At a friends house in Leicestershire stripping off for the camera and walking around as you watch me naked outdoors!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 430.3 MB


Download Lady Sonia Golden rain in the summer (July 5) (2014)
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Valentines day in bed

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

Good morning lovely people! We just finished shooting this Valentine's day video (I still have some cum on my cheeks!) which was such a joy to make! I hope you'll feel our love - and warm fluids! - pass right through your screen. It's a romantic and sensual video, with just a dash of pee (mostly from me!) and a whole lot of pleasure for the both of us. Also: some pretty hardcore fucking :) All you guys out there who want to introduce your partners to pee play, this might be the perfect video to watch with them! Gotta go have a romantic breakfast with Bruce now... we're starving after all this sex.


Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 493.7 MB


Download Valentines day in bed
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Morgan peeing mega compilation

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

A huge compilation in honor of International Women Peeing Day! A celebration that I made up, but it should still be recognized in order to celebrate this womanly kink which includes wetting, filling containers, pissing in nature, in public and last but not least... selfpeeing!!! Many of you have been asking for a video like this for months, so here you go. We live to serve! Enjoy watching the pee drip, flow or gush out of my pussy and please, please let me know all your crazy ideas for future videos! I'm sure I still have so much to explore ;)

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5234kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 556.2 MB


Download Morgan peeing mega compilation
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Learning a lesson

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

The thing about rules is that there must be a consequence if you break them. If there isn't then it isn't a rule at all... just a suggestion! That's why I totally understand that Bruce had to punish me. I did, after all, give myself an orgasm in the shower without having pee in my mouth - a clear infraction of his rule. And a punishment can't be pleasant or else I wouldn't learn the lesson, so I can't be mad of how hard he fucked me while pushing my head down in that warm salty piss. A girl's gotta learn! But wanna know the best part? That orgasm in the shower... I had it while imagining what he would do to me when I told him about it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5029kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 420.1 MB


Download Learning a lesson
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Morgans pee adventures

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

Pee is an endless playground for those lucky enough to have it as a fetish. These are 3 new chapters of my pee adventures / discovery, with 3 very novel situations that I have been looking forward to try for a long time. The first I call "laundry day" - I take off my leggings, wash them in my pee and then put them back on, proudly showing off my camel toe in the process! The feeling of wet warmth all over my legs was heavenly and so sensual... Then I pee all over the kitchen floor and we show you a close-up of my pussy gushing out pee, in super HD... it's beautiful! At last, I pee in a hammock as it swings back and forth - pee going everywhere!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5004kbps
Audio: 146kbps






File size: 320.5 MB


Download Morgans pee adventures
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Tropical cum cleaning

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

Social distancing means we have a lot of time on our hands these days! We watch movies, read books, and Bruce uses my head to jerk off while I fight the urge to breathe. Typical stuff. What else is in this video? Well... "Cum Cleaning" is the expression we use when Bruce cums all over my face and then washes it away with his piss, so there's obviously lots of that! Also: some beautiful ball licking, submissive sucking on Bruce's rock-hard cock, and me an entire bowl of piss with cum floating in it. I have to say... I love this video! The light, the action, the beautiful rug - it all comes together and really gets my juices flowing. What do you think?


Format: mp4
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 188kbps






File size: 445.0 MB


Download Tropical cum cleaning
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Piss on cock

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

A splash of piss can elevate an otherwise generic blowjob into an festive, memorable and flavorful sexual experience! In this one I pee on Bruce's cock, then alternate between sucking him and making him piss into a wine glass.I then pour his very yellow pee onto his cock as I suck, giving lots of flavor and kinkyness to the whole affair!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 532.8 MB


Download Piss on cock
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Piss in shorts

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

How have we never done this before? Bruce fills my mouth and shorts with warm piss and then sends me to the store with clear orders: don't swallow until you get there! A pretty good way to shut me up, no? ;) Anyway I really didn't mind having piss in my mouth as I walked in public, but my wet shorts were a completely different thing... everybody could see that! I tried to walk fast and pretend like nothing was going on but I think everybody on the street and at the store could see how shy I was.... were they giving me weird looks, or was I imagining things? I guess I'll never know!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5317kbps
Audio: 144kbps






File size: 141.8 MB


Download Piss in shorts
​
 

kipassa007

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered

Submission training

Cast: Bruce & Morgan
Genres: Piss Fetish, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial, Piss
Video language: English

Pure submission doesn't happen overnight. I have to work hard at it, practice every day... learn to see Bruce's Cock as my God, and everything that comes out of it as my favorite food. Having my hands tied behind my back reminds me I am not in control - He is. The leash around my neck means he owns me, and can do whatever the hell he wants. Spit on my face. Masturbate using the inside of my throat as a fleshlight. his piss. The more we practice, the more I feel gratitude for every single degrading thing he does to me, because I know He enjoys it and that is the ultimate reward... I am a pure object of pleasure, a sex doll descended from heaven to fulfill his dirtiest fantasies. And it feels amazing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 493.8 MB


Download Submission training
​
 
Top